MEB Total Ltd pride ourselves on offering a full in-house experience to both public and private sector; with decades of experience in supplying a range of viable electrical services from design through to completion, all tailored to the clients individual need.
Each project has its own unique character and requirement; we have the skills and expertise to provide a customer-focussed experience throughout each stage of the development. Whether that be design only, installation, testing and verification, remedial works or any other of our services, we have the resources available to offer a first class, ISO Quality Assurance backed service and solution.
We are also accredited with the Office For Low Emission Vehicles which allows us to install the EV charger under the OLEV Grant. This is also known as the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme (EVHS) & the Workplace Charge Point Scheme (WCS). Based in Stoke on Trent we can offer supply and installation of Rolec EV chargers.
- Approved Electric Vehicle Charger Installers (EV Charging Services)
- Cable Contractor – specialist in HV, MV, LV Cable installations (Terminations, Jointing, Routing, Pressure testing & Containment)
- Fixed Wire Testing
- Electrical Installation
- Fire Alarm Maintenance and Testing
- Emergency Lighting Installation
- Emergency Lighting Maintenance and Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Planned Maintenance Contracts
- High Voltage Installation and Maintenance
- Fixed Appliance Testing
- Electrical Design Consultancy
- Generators and Generator Control
- Specialist Event Electrical Installation
- Leisure Vehicle Accommodation Testing
- Renewable Energy Solutions – MCS Accredited for design, supply and installation of Solar Panels, Biomass, Ground Source and Air Source Heat Pumps
- Energy Studies and Energy Efficient Lighting Scheme Design